- Trovaci con google maps
- +32 (0)2 515.00.22
This website is edited by « European Coil Coating Association » (hereinafter « ECCA », « we »), an international non-profit association incorporated under Belgian in accordance with the Law of 21 February 1921 on non-profit associations. Its Head Office is located at Avenue de Tervueren 273, 1150 Woluwe Saint-Pierre and it is registered in the Belgian Company Register under the number 414.448.930.
By registering and using the ECCA website, you agree to the applicability of these Terms and Conditions, and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate. You also warrant that you will not use the website in violation of applicable laws and regulation.
By using the website, you are informed that your data will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
All content is provided for informational and/or educational purposes only.
ECCA has compiled the pages on this website very carefully, and the information placed on this website is offered in utmost good faith. This information is believed to be correct. Nevertheless, we make no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of any of this information.
This information is made available to the website visitors on the condition that each of them will make his/her own determination whether the information is suitable prior to make any appropriate use of it.
ECCA will in no event be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use or reliance to the information contained in this website.
By opting-out, you may lose access to ECCA content.
ECCA uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to compile reports for us on activity on the site. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. How to reject or delete this cookie.
ECCA serves a legitimate and useful purpose and may legally engage in a wide variety of activities which serve the industry, as long as these do not violate antitrust laws.
Considerations of the various competition laws that may possibly require that ECCA, its Members and the website visitors refrain from any activities which might possibly be considered as unlawful or even may give the appearance of violation and may invite suspicion or trigger investigations from the enforcement authorities.
All trademarks included in this site are subject to proprietary rights. No rights are granted. The ECCA logo is a registered trademark which belongs to ECCA.
This site and its content, when applicable, are subject to copyright of ECCA and its Members. All rights are reserved.
Copyright if any, of third party material found in this web site must also be respected.
The website visitors may use the information / documents available, but not for commercial use; In case of doubt, participants should address related remarks/queries to the webmaster.
Links with other web sites
Links to other sites are provided solely as a convenience. Therefore, those links imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in these web sites by ECCA.
Your privacy on the Internet is of utmost importance to ECCA. This privacy statement describes the policy concerning the gathering and sharing of Users' information through this ECCA website.
The present Privacy Statement complies with Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and is established pursuant to articles 6.1, f) and 13 of the Regulation.
Why does ECCA collect your personal data?
ECCA may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The realisation of its corporate purposes and, in particular, the promotion and defence of the coil coating industry and business;
- The promotion of its activities and its members’ activities towards the public in general and stakeholders (public or targeted campaigns, mailings, newsletters, etc.);
- The studies and researches related to the coil coating sector and industry;
- The statistical analysis on coil coating market and industry;
- The functioning and improvement of its communication channels, including this website.
We may also use and process the personal information you provide to:
- Contact you — either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, invitations,... to you;
- Propose you to take part at some events or activities ;
- Share some news and information with you;
- Confirm your registration to an ECCA event, publication, etc.;
What information does ECCA collect?
ECCA collects personal data about its members’ representatives and employees, stakeholders, and people who might show an interest in issues and news related to the coil coating sector in general. Such personal data may include your name and surname, your professional address, your e-mail, your phone number, your former or current position, your employer, firm or institution.
ECCA may collect and process your personal data through this website, through publicly available information sources and communication channels, or orally during phone conversation, events or other communication channels.
Additional information may be added to your profile including your office. This information will be only visible to ECCA staff members. Your profile allows for more information to be added (i.e. postal address), however, this will not be visible in any circumstance to anyone else but the staff of ECCA.
This information is collected only with your knowledge and is kept in secure databases.
Do we transfer your personal data to third party ?
In some cases, ECCA will share your personal data with third parties:
- with subcontractors such as accountants, IT external services, printers… who should have access to your personal data. In such case, we ask them to comply with the legal and regulatory provisions in force. In addition, we also ask them to comply with the present Policy.
- with competent authorities to comply with legal obligations in force, judicial decisions or requests from any competent authority.
What are your rights ?
- right to access: obtain confirmation that personal data about you are or are not being processed and, if so, when they are, and to access this data
- right to rectification: correct the data and, where appropriate, have your personal data completed if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- right to erasure: delete personal data in certain circumstances;
- right to limitation: impose limitations, in certain circumstances, on processing data that is of a personal nature;
- right to oppostion: oppose, for reasons relating to the particular situation, personal data processing based on the legitimate interests of ECCA or;
- oppose the treatment of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for direct marketing purposes;
- right to opt-our: opt for exclusion from being the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that concern you or significantly affect you. However, if the automated process is necessary for the conclusion or the performance of a contract, you have the right to human intervention from ECCA, to express your point of view and to challenge the decision made by ECCA;
- right to data portability: in the event that ECCA processes your personal data on the basis of a contract or your consent, you may ask ECCA to transfer all your personal data to you or to transfer them to another controller.
- withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to lawful processing prior to the withdrawal of said consent, when processing your personal data relies on your consent.
To exercise any of the abovementioned rights, please contact ECCA at firstname.lastname@example.org or by standard mail, with a copy of your ID-card or other passport.
Complaints can be lodged with the Belgian Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse, 35
Tel: + 32 2 274 48 00
Fax: + 32 2 274 48 35
You can also file a complaint with the Court of First Instance of Brussels.
In general, we ensure not to keep your personal data beyond the time necessary for the purpose for which they were intended.
In any case, your personal data will be stored until the cancellation upon request from you.
All our employees who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of official business matters, including personal data.
The ECCA website may contain links to sites external to it. ECCA shall not be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.